Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, 65 year old okie. I have P90, P95, P345, all decocker models a 4" blue fixed sight GP100 357 and a stainless GP100 6" 357.I guess my favorite is the P95. Have one Glock, 22 with 40 and 357 Sig barrels.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Im new here myself. I only have one Ruger, A P89DC that I wouldn't let go for anything. A P345 will be my next Ruger in the very near future. Then maby a P90. I blame it all on Ponca Guy!:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Howdy Poncaguy, I'm a newbie from Oklahoma as well. Glad to have so many okies in one place!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm yet another new member from Oklahoma, and a big Ruger fan. Just got a stainless P97 that I love so far, though I've only shot 80 rounds of hardball through it as yet. Feels great, looks great, very accurate, and totally reliable so far. If it demonstrates long term reliability on a par with my P95, it'll be a winner, and may become my favorite all around handgun (though my SP101 will be stiff competition in that regard).

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
quote:Originally posted by bestseller92

I'm yet another new member from Oklahoma, and a big Ruger fan. Just got a stainless P97 that I love so far, though I've only shot 80 rounds of hardball through it as yet. Feels great, looks great, very accurate, and totally reliable so far. If it demonstrates long term reliability on a par with my P95, it'll be a winner, and may become my favorite all around handgun (though my SP101 will be stiff competition in that regard).
I got a P97 and loved it. It was flawless. Had it engraved. I was at a gunshow and there was another one just waiting for me. Have 2 grandsons, and thought it would be nice to hand them down to them when I go to the happy hunting grounds, so I bought it and had it engraved. They will have something that will be hard to find when they get grown.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Poncaguy, welcome aboard from a fellow Okie as well. Someone said it, should change this forum name to okiefourm.net. I like to believe, that like half the people here are from Oklahoma. Go Okies!!!

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
I second the welcome for 'old shooters'. (Who you callin old?) I'm 63, can't see as good as I used to, but put the target fairly close and I'll punch a hole or two in it.
Tom

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.