Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Gents,
A while back, I purchased a Blackhawk 41 mag 4 5/8" at a drug store. Ok,
it was 40 years ago... And to this day, I can't see a 3 screw for sale without my heart rate going nuts.
Well engineered and implemented. Powerful, accurate, great to carry. Put this all together with the feel of sprung, oiled steel sliding on ramps; along with the sound of hammer and trigger surfaces engaging, and you have one great
single action! Guess you can see by now where my interests in Rugers lies

oldies

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome to the forum, my preference in "Rugers" leans towards the ones I can shoot...

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Another Minnesota welcome!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
welcome

Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Warmest of Welcomes from Connecticut....

Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey...

Thanks for the welcome. Am looking forward to learning other Ruger interests and locating, as well as providing, quality single actions for sale or trade.

oldies

·
Registered
288 Posts
Greetings Gents,
A while back, I purchased a Blackhawk 41 mag 4 5/8" at a drug store. Ok,
it was 40 years ago... And to this day, I can't see a 3 screw for sale without my heart rate going nuts.
Well engineered and implemented. Powerful, accurate, great to carry. Put this all together with the feel of sprung, oiled steel sliding on ramps; along with the sound of hammer and trigger surfaces engaging, and you have one great
single action! Guess you can see by now where my interests in Rugers lies

oldies
Greetings new member: They don't call 'em oldies but goodies for nuthin'. MACHINISTgunner. PS: I'd like to see a stainless, scaled up, mammoth, bull barrel .480 Ruger Super (AND I DO MEAN SUPER) Blackhawk. Also.......wouldn't the stainless SBH hunter 7 1/2 be great WITHOUT THE SCOPE RING CUTS IN THE TOP RIB? How about a plain rib model, RUGER?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.