Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

I was pointed to this foum by a Ruger enthusiast. I own a P95 that I enjoy shooting and look forward to reading what others have to say about this model and other Ruger firearms. I work with computers (Network Analyst) but enjoy target shooting and some outdoor activities during my time off. I also have a Concealed Carry license and am interested in those topics in this forum. I look forward to looking over your posts and hopefully can contribute if time permits.

blubowtie

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome to Rugerforum.net. I'll vouch for this member. He is a good Man. Nothing like Sheepdog and myself. This is my Son, (Jacob Wiles) who I am very proud of. :D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Jacob,
Welcome to a really fine forum. Just jump right in at any time you feel like it.
(I hear that the new guy buys the ceegars)

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Welcome friend. Glad to have you. If you're Calvin's son then you're good people and will fit in great here.

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,349 Posts
Welcome to the forum but I must warn you .... before long you will be buying more and more Rugers.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the Forum-best in the world-glad your Mom pointed you this way;)--probably asked you to help keep your Dad out of trouble in the Coffee Shop!!! You'll find lots of fun and information here-and it'll do your heart good to see what we think of your Dad!!

·
Registered
557 Posts
I'm glad you're here, welcome to the forum! New guy buys cigars. :D

·
Registered
758 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.