Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! My name is Tom, I live in New Mexico, I've been an active shooter off and on since I was a little kid in Boy Scouts where I started on single shot .22 rifles. I've shot nearly every caliber available in the U.S. at some point in time. I used to love shooting .357 mag. but with the onset of arthritis in my shooting hand, wrists, etc., I've gone back to rimfire. My favorite round of all time for some strange reason is the .22 mag.

I have owned several Rugers including three single six convertibles (one stainless) in .22/.22WMR, a stainless security six in .357 mag., stainless single six in .357 mag., and a Super Blackhawk .44 mag. with incredible polished blue finish. I am currently working on purchasing a 10/22 magnum and a 10/22-T.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
22magTom
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
welcome from west/central Texas. .22 mag does not seem to get the respect it deserves. Like to read any posts you may have about the .22 mag!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Howdy & welcome 22magTom. I really like the rimfires too, although haven't shot that much of the 22mag. Your area there in Albuquerque is a purty place, wish I could afford to move out there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts