Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my latest issue of Guns & Ammo Magazine and they have an article on a new Mini 14 Ruger is coming out with. It has a entirely new stock design and a heavy barrel with a moveable muzzle weight that will allow the shooter to tune the barrel in for different loads. Kind of like the Browning BOSS System. They shot sub MOA groups with it in the article. It looks like Ruger may have finally fixed the accuracy problem that has been plaguing these rifles from the beginning. Let's hope so. I wouldn't mind getting one of these once they become avaliable. Bill T.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
I guess this is the "concept rifle" that was first seen in the special Ruger magazine last year. It sounds like a great idea, and I hope it does work! Bad thing is I just bought a brand new Mini last year!

·
Banned
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My wife wants one to go with her AR's and her CZ 527 LUX in .223. I'm not sure about the stock. It's a little radical for my tastes and will take some getting used to. What I would love to see is that package with a nice brushed Stainless finish and a conventional Walnut stock. Bill T.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Here is a picture of mine. It has had a trigger job and been glass bedded.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts