Ruger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PSA really chaffed my fourth point of contact in July. Therefore, I ordered from Barrier Defense.
Kit shipped today, due here mid-week, figure I'll do the lower that evening, then spread the rest out through Friday evening, with a plan to take it to the range Saturday :)

Has anybody built a Barrier Defense kit? All parts are advertised as Mil-Spec, which is exactly what I desire.
I'll clamp a TRS 25 on it and let'r rip, then zero, and get serious.

Nothing special. 16", carbine length gas system, 1:8, .223 Wylde.

Going to be named, COVID-Zwo

·
"The Real Deal"
6,976 Posts
PSA really chaffed my fourth point of contact in July. Therefore, I ordered from Barrier Defense.
Kit shipped today, due here mid-week, figure I'll do the lower that evening, then spread the rest out through Friday evening, with a plan to take it to the range Saturday :)

Has anybody built a Barrier Defense kit? All parts are advertised as Mil-Spec, which is exactly what I desire.
I'll clamp a TRS 25 on it and let'r rip, then zero, and get serious.

Nothing special. 16", carbine length gas system, 1:8, .223 Wylde.

Going to be named, COVID-Zwo
Never built a barrier defense, but built plenty of MSR's. I try not to deal with palmetto much since shipping takes forever, and im probably within 200 miles of them. I look for instock confirmed before i buy.

Im not really peculiar about milsoec since the milspec it follows is old, and many advancements have been manufactured since then. All ar15 platforms follow pretty close so parts are interchangable except in some circumstances. The large frame AR or ar308 is a different story.

Good luck, and enjoy it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts