Ruger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,390 Posts
giday bro welcome from across the ditch sweet rifles lad my no1V223 is grand like yours I will post a pic for yer later. I have just got it shootin my reloads nice last few months will send the load details with the pic as well er um which is the 233 and which is the 22,250.

· Registered
2,390 Posts
Heres mine lad.

Reload is old winny case with 25g of AR2206H and Nosler balistic tips 55g told on paper that pushes 3175fps very happy with this as it took some time to get the right recipe for consistant shots
The target seen was from weekend I was tweaking it back to zero @100m so a few sprays 1st as it was set up at 500m before wound it in just right. after that it shot 300m consistant and easy.
I was lucky the rifle had fitted a Kepplinger set trigger its really good they are wee expensive but consider as option.
scopes a leo 6.5x20 40mm its a bit hubble tele big but my eyes need it. :)
I did have to rub away some forestock as well as some shot stringing was going on now all good

that looks like picture perfect varimit shootin land & your NZ gun laws allow suppressers oh much envy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.