Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished building this one.

I haven't gotten my optics in yet, but hopefully next week they will get here.

JJ

·
Banned
700 Posts
You Funkacised it! Nice!

Let's see, skeeter handle, mag release, and trigger?
PC rail?
GM barrel?
Modified WM special re-done stock? Hmmm?
Am I close?

SD

·
Banned
700 Posts
JJ
As someone who enjoys the building and stock refinishing process as much as the shooting I can say you've created a unique version of a great shooter.

Nice work!
SD

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Sorry it took a while to answer, it ended up with a Tasco 2x24 dual illuminated mil-dot. It shot very very well,

but as a consumate tinkerer, I don't have it in that configuration anymore. Now that barrel is on a different action/trigger group, in this build:

That action/trigger group is now in my "Myrtle" build, with a re-worked factory barrel:

And since then I finished my "Tigger" build too:

Now I am working on a "Running Boar" build, strictly for benchrest exercises:

Seems that there is always another "idea" that I want to try out with these fun little rifles.

JJ

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Sorry it took a while to answer, it ended up with a Tasco 2x24 dual illuminated mil-dot. It shot very very well,
I'd say it did! The grouping looks very good. :cool:
jjfunk said:
but as a consumate tinkerer, I don't have it in that configuration anymore. Now that barrel is on a different action/trigger group, in this build:

That action/trigger group is now in my "Myrtle" build, with a re-worked factory barrel:
<--SNIP--->

And since then I finished my "Tigger" build too:

<----SNIP---->

Now I am working on a "Running Boar" build, strictly for benchrest exercises:
<----SNIP---->

Seems that there is always another "idea" that I want to try out with these fun little rifles.
Those are some very nice builds, and projects JJ. The little 10/22 seems to make a fine test bed, and your work looks "Superb!". :D
-Bruce

1 - 18 of 18 Posts