Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
But you have to admit that Coffeyville has some experience
dealing with lawbreakers.:)
Any looting they might have a Death Alley II.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Sorry for those folks there.
and another reason for gasoline to go up probably.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah, sincere condolences for those out of homes and work because of this wild weather....can't compare that to N. O., though, noone's scrambling through the refineries and stripping out the copper or looting the homes...people are WORKING together for the common good and to HELP themselves and their neighbors...totally different from N.O.----this one's reminiscent of America we all know and love...these people will be grateful for any help-or make it happen without any...much different....

·
Registered
22 Posts
I can't imagine trying to cleanup after flooding that deep for days.
If you are in the Ok or Ks area you can donate to the Red Cross
at Lowes and they will match donations up to $50K

·
Registered
145 Posts
I really hate to hear of their misfortune. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy......

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
what a mess guess we get to pay for it at the pumps again.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I hate to see it happen to my fellow statesmen but I am sure they are dealing with it as good as anyone can.

I have room for anyone displaced from that if need be.

tk

·
Registered
693 Posts
I'm sorry to see those fellers losing their properties. Been through the flood twice. It's one of the worst things could happen besides fire.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I've seen some of it on TV, but did not realize it was that bad. We have the Kaneb (Kansas-Nebraska) pipeline coming north across the Missouri River to just east of my town in Yankton, SD. All the gas transports hook up here to haul petro to area cities. I too am sorry for the grief those people are going through.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I'll bet that those people won't be whine'n and cry'n too long, they will ban together and
get done what has to be done--whether anyone helps or not, but like Sheepdog said they will
truely appreciate any and all help they get.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts