·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looks like another variation of the PC carbine

·
Registered
152 Posts
Dangit...why'd I have to see this. I thought mine was cool with just the mlok handguard...now that looks really cool.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
291 Posts
Damn. That's cool. I just ordered the Midwest industries chassis for mine. Pretty similar look and function although it would have been cheaper in the long run to just buy this version from Ruger. Might have to pick up a second one down the road.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
291 Posts
Looks like they changed the hand guard a little bit too. No cutout for the front sight.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
To each his own. If they came out with a wood furniture version it would get my attention. Especially in .45ACP.

·
Banned
29,620 Posts
Nice though another variation of semi auto riflels or carbines us poor nj gun owners cannot own. No folding or collapsing stock on any semi auto long gun. An exception is the kel tec folder as the gun caannot be fired when folded.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice though another variation of semi auto riflels or carbines us poor nj gun owners cannot own. No folding or collapsing stock on any semi auto long gun. An exception is the kel tec folder as the gun caannot be fired when folded.
Why can’t you buy the 19126?

·
Registered
217 Posts
If I had wanted an AR, I would have bought one.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I like the configuration but I really prefer to have some iron sights on something like this. I hate to have to depend only on something that runs on batteries.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I like the configuration but I really prefer to have some iron sights on something like this. I hate to have to depend only on something that runs on batteries.
i agree. you could always put a piece of pic rail on the front of the rail and run a some standard ar15 iron sights.

·
Registered
763 Posts
To each his own. If they came out with a wood furniture version it would get my attention. Especially in .45ACP.
I’ve always thought NOT being like an AR was a favorable aspect of the Ruger PC Carbines. Oh well.
......looks like an ar15 clone. I have the original Police Carbine, has the traditional look that a rifle should.
I agree with all of these quotes. Seems like Ruger is trying to make it more AR like all the time. Like mrmike7189, the traditional Police Carbine has a more appealing look to me; especially with it's more compact magwell. Funny thing, all three of these quotes are from guys I think would really like Ruger's Mini better . . . . as I do. Just sayin . . . .

·
Registered
864 Posts
you are correct!

Yes CO Steve.... I have a Mini 14 as well in my collection!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts