Ruger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Seeing as how Colt has suspended sales of AR's, I think it's a smart financial move on Ruger's part.

·
Registered
232 Posts
How about a combo screw-on front sight x muzzle brake? Lol Another mod for MCARBO!

When will Ruger come out with a Stains ”less” Steel model?..and which one will it be?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
They have one in 40 S&W now, so maybe by next yr they'll have it in 45ACP.
This request and a similar one for a 10 mm version keeps coming up. Not going to happen. The .40 S&W chambering was pretty much a drop-in fit to the current receiver. A .45 ACP or 10 mm chambering would require a complete redesign due to their larger size.

·
Registered
232 Posts
22 Plinkster got his hands on one...looks fun.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Anyone know if the barrel mount pic rail (that fits factory aluminum handguard) can be ordered separately from Ruger ?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
232 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Found another review on the new chassis model:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Not too excited about this chassis version of the PCC. But what is taking Magpul so long?! been waiting for the Backpacker stock since the PCC first came out.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I’ve always thought NOT being like an AR was a favorable aspect of the Ruger PC Carbines. Oh well.
Exactly. The PC carbine is my hedge against the gun grabbers. I think it needs to look like a squirrel gun. Of course, this will only be true as long as they are describing how a gun is scary, like magazine capacity, color, accessories, etc.

·
Registered
51 Posts
So I have been trying to get Ruger to sell me the barrel mount pic rail as a stand alone accessory to update my PC carbine with factory aluminum handguard....kept on getting "no" in reply. Looks like "ask CEO" is no longer available via website. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
189 Posts

·
Banned
29,620 Posts
pcc

Why can’t you buy the 19126?
If the stock is a collapsible one that makes it illegal in NJ. If you havean ar 15 in nj the stock has to be permanently pinned into one position. If the ruger pictured has a fixrf sstock then it would be legal

·
Registered
189 Posts
If the stock is a collapsible one that makes it illegal in NJ. If you have an ar 15 in nj the stock has to be permanently pinned into one position. If the ruger pictured has a fixrf sstock then it would be legal
Can't you just have the FFL pin the stock for you?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Anything can fit........if you're brave enough.
I thought about buy a pic rail section, trim off the ends, and tap holes for mounting over factory rear sight. But a direct factory part would be much easier and cleaner looking

21 - 40 of 47 Posts