Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fairly new to shooting. Awaiting delivery of PC9 w/ M LOK. Realize we are in crazy times and looking for suggestions on "reasonably" priced bulk 9MM ammo. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Have tried all the usual suspects without finding anything below $.50/ rd. Does $.30/ rd even exist anymore ?
Thank you

·
Registered
17,326 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Greetings from the Show Me State.

·
Registered
Mk II, Wrangler, LCPII .22 LR, EC9S, Security 9, P-85, RAR .17 HMR + .22 LR, + 10/22 Sporter
1,966 Posts
Howdy from Ohio! If you're new to shooting, I'll assume you're a younger man + the good news is 9mm should again become available sometime in your life. At my age, not so much! You've chosen the most popular centerfire cartridge on the planet + you're about to be taken to school on the laws of supply + demand. Even reloading, very difficult to find the presses + dies + even if yah could, you won't find the brass, primers, bullets and powder. Yah just can't be choosey at this point, pretty much gotta grab what's avail and pay the piper. BTW, if yah really wanna enjoy shootin for cheap, PU a nice Ruger 10/22 or Ruger American Rimfire in .22lr.

·
Pony Soldier
8,806 Posts
Greetings from Nebraska.

Greg

·
One Star
10,502 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
382 Posts
My local Academy Sports is selling ammo, when they have it, at reasonable prices. Just paid $.35 per round for 200 rounds of 9mm Winchester.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.