Ruger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an sr22 pistol it seems like a really nice gun, however it some times dont seem to to want return to battery, the slide will stay open and you can see the bullet head retsing on barrell ramp,ive taken it apart and put it back togather,then it seems to be alittle better for awile?? any one here know much about therse little guns?? when it works it works great i will say that muchanyway..:confused:

· Registered
2,593 Posts
Welcome to the forum I have the SR22 and it has been great with the 2000+ rounds I've put through it.

You didn't mention if this was a brand new gun or not. When mine came in I gave it a good cleaning as they are sometimes sent from the factory with too much lube.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i also bought a ruger 1022 model 01235, i think thats the right number, somewhat heavy bull barrell, birtch wood with checkering, need to get some sights for it, it only came predrilled and taped, i thinking mabe one of those red dot holo things, look pretty good

· Registered
549 Posts
Greetings & Welcome to the forum from the "Tar Heel" State of North Carolina....I have no complaints with my SR22-CT, it has fired 2438 rds with no problems...

· Registered
3,766 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. Enjoy the forum. You will probably never change grips again but if you do heat up the grip a little with a hair dryer and this should help the removal. Go easy and dont overheat. Enjoy the SR22. Check in the Pistols and Revolvers - Ruger Rimfires for more info on the SR22. A lot of stuff our their.

· Ausmerican.
42,713 Posts

· Larry the Conservative
5,458 Posts
I think there's room for both.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.