Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but I just noticed that Ruger has announced factory extended magazines on their Facebook page. Now 7 rounds for the LCP, & 9 for the LC9.

Personally, I wish Ruger had waited until Der Führer announced specifics of his plan to further violate the Constitution. At the moment every new thing to come out will be subject to hoarding & price gouging "just in case" is suddenly becomes illegal.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Thats great news, Im in interested in the LC9 magazine. It will make a great pistol even better. Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Extended Round Magazines for LC9 and LCP

Good news for LC9 and LCP owners! I've been in the market for an extra magazine or two. Even though, it says "Available Now", they are not located on shopruger.com or any other website that I see. I'm going to check with my LGS to see if they will be available soon. This news was only posted on the FB page - couldn't find anything about it on Ruger's homepage.

http://www.facebook.com/Ruger

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
I have been checking, watching Ebay and ShopRuger.com. I have not seen any yet. You can bet, as soon as there are some, they will show up on Ebay, and Gunbroker. Thats a good indication of when they are soon to be available. I wonder if they will be MecGar or domestic made. Rugers original LC9 mags were MecGar, made in Italy. Then recently, there have been American made LC9 mags. Just wondering.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I did the 7 round conversion on my LCP mags and it worked out just fine. Looks like the conversions are much easier to get than the new mags.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have the LCP new extended mag. Shoot-straight.com. still looking for the LC9. By the way the extra round on the lcp is great. Much better grip. I want the LC9 for the same reason. Good luck everyone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts