Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hei everyone, i m new to this forum and hoping to learn more about Ruger guns in general so any advice, experiences anyone may have are greatly appreciated.

P.S Anyone here with P345?

DJ

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
EVL VIII,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I m currently living in FL and will be moving to Maine/NH area in a month or so and i m looking forward to learning a lot of things here

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
quote:Originally posted by RNettles

Welcome to RugerForum.net from NE Arkansas... Pull up a chair and sit a spell... We're glad to see you here...

that's a really nice gun rnettles. I just purchased the same one today.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
I always say "If you handle one you'll want it... If you shoot one, you'll buy it...". I love mine... Congrats. Make sure you swing by the GunSmithing forum and check out the articles for the P-Series...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
quote:Originally posted by RNettles

I always say "If you handle one you'll want it... If you shoot one, you'll buy it...". I love mine... Congrats. Make sure you swing by the GunSmithing forum and check out the articles for the P-Series...
Thanks rnettles, i'll def check it out

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well, you can already see that there are a lot of really nice folks here.

Welcome from Alabama!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Another welcome for a new Bottom Feeder owner...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This may sound like a stupid question but any of you guys know if it is legal to drive across the state line with a gun in your posession (glove compartment) without a CCW while on military orders?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome from NTex...glad to have you...we don't allow stupid questions 'round here...we're family...we just allow questions that need answers.;)...the laws vary state to state...there is some Federal umbrella for travellers...usually unloaded and locked in the trunk...tell us the states and we'll try to help....

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Sheepdog. I'll be travelling from FL to ME. I asked my father in law who used to be a cop and he said as long as it is locked away in a glove compartment, it'll be ok and he also adviced me to keep my car registration in my wallet so that there is no need for me to open the compartment.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.