Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently obtained a Ruger 10/22 with the stainless barrel an blk synthetic stock.
I have plans for it, but for now I'm just trying to get some magazines for it. It would seem that all the sporting good stores that would have them are sold out, or have bumped he price up out of my range due to the short supply.

I'm an avid plinker who enjoys putting 100s or rounds down range just for sheer fun.

I also own a 1949 Marlin 30-30 that was my first gun. I at one time did own a Kel Tec P11 which I w as unhappy with an got rid of it.

I look forward to adding a few more firearms to my collection in the future. I also look forward to heavily modifying the 10/22 for super log range plinking.

Mod Plans
Scope base
A nice long range scope
Bi-pod
A stock with a cheek rest
18-20in barrel

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.

·
Registered
17,071 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Welcome from Maine.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Welcome from NJ....Enjoy!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome from another Ruger fan. I have a relatively new 10/22 like yours....probably have 700 rounds thru it by now. No mods yet, just a BSA scope. I'm sure you'll enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Welcome from upstate NY. Check out Gunbroker.com, you should find magazines there.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome from upstate NY. Check out Gunbroker.com, you should find magazines there.
I thought about buying online, but a few online stores state they can't ship to a few Ohio cuties ( including mind ). So I'm stuck waiting for Gander Mountain to have some in stock. Hopefully before the Government bans extended magazines.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.