Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a new, dedicated Ruger forum, called RugerTalk .com. It was started by the folks at Kel-Tec Owners Group. Thats a great forum, with civil posts and comments for all things Kel-Tec. Here is a link to RugerTalk...

Ruger Talk - Ruger Forum

·
Banned
4,407 Posts
Why do we need another Ruger forum? This one is the best you could ask for. I sometimes look at the other Ruger Forum, .com, and the format is antique. The posting is okay, but less frequent and less interesting. To be frank, less entertaining than here, too.........:D

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
It was done by the keltec owners group eh? I hope it decides function from time to time. ;):D

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
I like it here and don't see any reason to join another forum so similar to this one.
Me as well. Besides there is no other forum similar to this one. This one is the best of the best.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Will there be a bunch of complaints about how the LCP is a copy of the K3AT and that the LC9 is a copy of the PF9, etc?

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I have no reason to join another Ruger forum. That one looks as though it has very few threads and not much information.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
I got an E-mail inviting me to participate in it.
The first thing I noticed was that you had to sit through advertisements, and advertisements, and advertisements. :rolleyes:

My interest there went to zero in just a few micro-seconds. :mad:

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I got an E-mail inviting me to participate in it.
The first thing I noticed was that you had to sit through advertisements, and advertisements, and advertisements. :rolleyes:

My interest there went to zero in just a few micro-seconds. :mad:
+1

·
Reloader
4,138 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
This is the best forum period. I am on S&W. I call that one the gun snob forum. I am on Glock Talk. Those folks are just plain vulgar, rude and mean.

Think I'll stay with this one.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
I belong to a couple other firearm related forums but they are differant than here. One is a small group of people and everyone knows everyone. I think what makes it nice is there is no minefield. Almost all the members there are also members here. A few people stumble in and join but for the most part the members are asked to join and only those that show they play well with others are asked to join.

·
Registered
12,851 Posts
Thanks for sharing the info weblance, it's good to know there's more options out there if the day ever comes that I don't find what I need right here. TBH I don't see that day coming anytime soon, happy to participate and contribute right here.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I have no plans to go anywhere. I've lurked in other Forums just to get a feel for them in case I wanted to sign on but I didn't get that good "homey" feeling with them. So this is home for me, I'm staying on right here...great Forum, great people, great topics, great etc....;)

·
Registered
760 Posts
I honestly prefer this forum for ALL my gun questions (even if they are not for Rugers). The members are polite, informative, helpful, and welcoming without being to judgemental. You don't get a lot of the "Glocks are the original semi auto" or "Colt are Milspec" gun snobs on here. I don't mean to throw stones, but this has been my experience.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
I honestly prefer this forum for ALL my gun questions (even if they are not for Rugers). The members are polite, informative, helpful, and welcoming without being to judgemental. You don't get a lot of the "Glocks are the original semi auto" or "Colt are Milspec" gun snobs on here. I don't mean to throw stones, but this has been my experience.
That does sound a little like me. :D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts