Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see there is a New Premium Membership . Is this the way to go now ? Can someone explain this to me . Thanks

·
Exchequer
4,360 Posts
According to the description on this forum site, premium membership costs $19.99 and gets you:

Reduced-Ad Browsing Experience
Browse, discuss, and enjoy reduced-ad experience while supporting the community
Exclusive Premium Badge
Stand out within the community with a premium badge on your profile
Access to Premium Forums
Get exclusive access to experts, forums, and discussions
Unlock Focused Reading Mode
Special ability to remove right column so you can concentrate on discussions

·
Exchequer
4,360 Posts
I think it came with the new forum format.

Personally, I'm holding out until they offer a free, nifty coffee cup with my paid subscription. ☕

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RugerForum.net Definitely would make a good coffee cup . I think I'll hold out for 1 myself LOL

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
I signed up because I read a post they are offering a new "Mini-14" for new premium members.(just kidding)
*I chose to support the forum to hopefully keep it around for future new shooters. One thing I appreciate the effort all members have done in the past to make this a great place for data on Ruger's. One day my granddaughter will too have a source for her Ruger's with any luck.
*reduced-ad experience while supporting the community is a plus for me...still waiting for the Mini-14...

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
Yep, yearly fee. I signed up and paid because I did not want to lose this valuable treasure trove of data because costs are now so high that additional financial support is necessary and the ads were beginning to be too intrusive intrusive for me. If I lost Iowegan as a data source I would be unhappy. Perhaps all of would. So $20.00 a year is a rather small price to pay.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts