Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I ordered it from Davidsons, and it came in yesterday. It's the last of the Mark II's to ever be produced and it came in a Presentation Red Box with Cocobolo grips and 2 magazines. The price on these was very good, and they have about 50 or so left as I type this if anyone is intrested. I hope to get out later this week and fire it up. Bill T.

·
Banned
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I went to the range today with the new Ruger and ran a little over 500 rounds thru it of many different types of ammo and it digested every one without 1 single failure to feed, fire, or eject. Both magazines supplied with the gun fed flawlessly, as did about half a dozen others I brought with. The ammo used was Winchester Super X, Federal Hi-Speed, Federal Lightning, Winchester T-22, Remington Golden Bullets, CCI Mini Mag, and a few others I tossed into the mix including 3 CCI .22 LR Shotshells I had. The sights were right on and it just kept chewing the bull out of every target. After I got it home I gave it a good wet cleaning with clean Kerosene, then a blow dry with compressed air. After that a good oiling and a wipe down and it was better than when I took it from the box. This is a nice gun at a good price. They still have about 30 or so left as I type this if anyone else is intrested. This will be the last of the Mark II's forever. I'm seriously thinking about getting another one. Bill T.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Classy pistol-kinda calls for a pair, doesn't it!-how many grandsons you got-might need to buy more than two!!!! Tell the story and pass them down to the next shooters-but not till you're done with em-about 96 should be about right...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts