1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
I like that look. (y)

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I'm not going to ask what the material is ... us gripaholics don't need to be tempted with another set of custom grips made of some exotic bone , antler or horn ...
They are georgeous !
Gary

·
Super Moderator
21,666 Posts
Did you have to send the frame into him for fitting? Those really go great with that revolver. Enjoy.

·
Registered
8,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you have to send the frame into him for fitting? Those really go great with that revolver. Enjoy.
-
Terry, no need to send the frame. Bill said they'll fit good made off his Uberti, which is about just as new. If you go on his site you will find all the info need.

·
Registered
8,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the kind words guys. Love the feel of them these are my first grips in stag.

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,996 Posts
Grips look outstanding on that revolver. Can not go wrong with that look. Enjoy the Cattleman!

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Thanks for all the kind words guys. Love the feel of them these are my first grips in stag.
Stag ! ... I said I wasn't going to ask but I was really hoping you would just say what the grips were ... Freakin Awesome . I have real ivory grips on my Blackhawk but the new Wrangler I bought is still wearing black plastic... window shopping doesn't cost anything ...Hey... Wait ... I hear the government is going to send me some stimulating money ... I bet Sack Peterson could stand a little stimulating ... think I'll drift over to his site and see what's what !
I did mention I'm a gripaholic... and own no stag grips ...yet
Gary

·
Registered
8,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stag ! ... I said I wasn't going to ask but I was really hoping you would just say what the grips were ... Freakin Awesome . I have real ivory grips on my Blackhawk but the new Wrangler I bought is still wearing black plastic... window shopping doesn't cost anything ...Hey... Wait ... I hear the government is going to send me some stimulating money ... I bet Sack Peterson could stand a little stimulating ... think I'll drift over to his site and see what's what !
I did mention I'm a gripaholic... and own no stag grips ...yet
Gary
Sack has something for everyone. Happy hunting

·
One Star
10,190 Posts
Sweet looking new shoes,congrats.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts