Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

I just bought my first gun, a Ruger LC9. I figured it would be a good first gun because it is small enough for concealed carry and powerful enough for home protection. I have lots of questions but I thought I would stop here and say hello first.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Hello and welcome from northern Illinois. You got yourself a real gem there. Have you had a chance to shoot it yet? Plenty of info on the LC9 from lots of knowledgeable folks. Enjoy your new Ruger and the forum.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum - from West Virginia

That is one gun that I don't have - yet.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Welcome from mid-coast Maine. You will love your LC9.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
welcome from nevada! enjoy the forum and your ruger!! you'll definitely get tons of good info here. i just started shooting at the beginning of this past summer and i've learned tons here.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello and welcome from northern Illinois. You got yourself a real gem there. Have you had a chance to shoot it yet? Plenty of info on the LC9 from lots of knowledgeable folks. Enjoy your new Ruger and the forum.
Actually, I did not get a chance to shoot it. A few friends took me to their gun club where I found out I had the wrong ammo. They shoot 22's and lead that they load themselves, but they had no 9mm's on hand. They did bring lots of guns of all sizes for me to shoot so I had a good time, and the instruction I got was invaluable. Their club does have 2 reserved lanes for heavier ammo so one of my friends did fire some rounds through it. The sights seem to be off a little to the right, I guess it needs adjustment. They were pretty impressed with the gun and felt that I made a good choice, but I think I should get a 22 target pistol for practice, mainly because the bullets are so cheap. I got a free 1 day pass to another club when I bought the gun. I will probably go sometime this week.

·
Registered
17,073 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Welcome from S. OK. Enjoy. It's a great place to hang out.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.