Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I see many members using the new "signature icons" but I can't seem to find them anywhere on the site to use. Also, I see that some members have titles under their rank pics and some don't. Neither really matters in the grand scheme of things but I was just curious. I'm probably just not looking in the right place.

ETA: Found them ! I had to clear some temp files and re-load IE.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Bill, I am still in the process of creating the new style icons... You can find the Common post in the Tavern... If you have a special request, please PM me and I will try to accommodate...

RNettles

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Rick, I would like to thank you for all the work you do for us. It's people like you, that make this the best forum on the internet. Having worked directly in the IT industry for so long, I am envious of you talent.....:)

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Thank you... That means a lot coming from a "fellow" IT guy...:D

In fact, I think I am going to take tonight off and just "browse the board"... :)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I don't care who you are, either, but I thought you were great magnifical ruler of the known universe....what happened??????? don't tell us you dropped out, too......

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
No, I was told at the beginning, that I should enjoy it while it lasted...guess it was just temporary....some of our politicians terms should be so short.....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nuts, and I was just gonna try to get appointed pie tester of the universe....now you ain't got the power to get me a twinkie....nuts........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts