Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought the Blued Single Seven last month. When I got it home, it was not indexing properly and was locking up. Shipped it back to Ruger and got it back yesterday. Returned receipt said the pawl was replaced. Went to the range today and ran a box of Federal 100 grain SP ammo through it. Shot great! Recoil was very light. Didn’t know if I was going to like the XS Big Dot Front Sight, but I did. Allows you to acquire targets quickly. Replaced the black micarta grips with Single Ten Slim/Gunfighter Grips. They really fit my hand better. This is my second Single Seven and already want the Stainless 4 5/8” barrel too. If I keep acquiring Single Sevens, going to have to change my Username.....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
... This is my second Single Seven and already want the Stainless 4 5/8” barrel too. If I keep acquiring Single Sevens, going to have to change my Username.....
just means you need to buy 4 more to get up to 6 :D

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
While I’m a pretty loyal Simply Rugged Holster Guy, I ordered a Mernickle Vertical Carry Scabbard for the Single Seven. Will post pics when it arrives. Already have a new Simply Rugged Pancake holster for it.

·
One Star
9,576 Posts
Sweet looking revolver,like your Birdhead revolver too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts