Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I just went to finally get my gun license in CT in October and I have been doing a ton of research since then preparing for it to arrive in the mail. I really like sub-compact handguns and upon receiving my license will go and buy a SR9c, SR22, and LC9 for my wife.

I didn't think I would enjoy shooting so much when I fired my first gun a few months ago, but I do and enjoy the firearms culture. I wanted to get my license to excersie my rights and to help better protect myself, my property, and my family from harm. I looked at many guns in the last 2 months and decided that I really like everything there is about Ruger. After shooting the SR9c and SR40c, I was hooked. Looking forward to all the knowledge I will gather here on the forum and can't wait to get my first of many Rugers :)

Steve

·
Registered
290 Posts
You made a good choice in firearms. I can attest to the SR9C and SR22 as they are two of my latest guns. I bought the 22 for use at the range for a cheap shooter, it shoots fine, but the SR9C shoots great.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum from California.

I'm curious... it sounds like you need a license to purchase a handgun in Connecticut.
Or are you talking about a concealed carry license?

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Welcome from mid-coast Maine. My wife prefers the SR22 to the LC9. Good to have both, though. You, and your wife, will post much tighter groups with the SR9c than with the LC9.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome from Michigan. Great choices on the guns, I own the SR22 and SR9c. I've shot the LC9 numerous times but opted for the slightly larger SR9c first. First 10 shots out of the SR9c I grouped in 3 inches at 10yds. I am not a frequent shooter (yet). You'll like them all, have fun, and enjoy!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida. I Love my SR9c and LC9. My brother has the SR22 And loves it too. All are reliable fun to shoot. Enjoy shooting and this forum it has helped me immensely.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Welcome to the "addiction" from Georgia!

Sounds like you made some great choices. You'll be very happy with your new Rugers...be careful though as Rugers are known to multiply!!! :eek:

Add an SR1911 to your list too :D

Glad you could join us,ENJOY!

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

·
Retired Moderator & Jazz Nerd
16,354 Posts
Steve ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.