Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this new on Rugers Distributor Exclusive section. Really liked the color combination. Already have the black,silver model but thought I needed this.
Pretty much like when the wife "needs" a new purse, right?
Took the info to my LGS and had them order one from Bangers.
Should have next week.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
I saw that new model yesterday and thought it looked good. Looking forward to pictures and a report when yours comes in.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Looking forward to your shooting video! :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
They are smart looking in that caliber/make/model. I just passed on a pink one, mainly because I already have two. But they are so great that you could just stash one here, there and everywhere.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I saw two different versions of the FDE. The first the slide was FDE and the second was the body of the gun was FDE with a black slide. So which is it? Guess I'll have to buy them both and make the whole gun FDE.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw two different versions of the FDE. The first the slide was FDE and the second was the body of the gun was FDE with a black slide. So which is it? Guess I'll have to buy them both and make the whole gun FDE.
The one I have has a black slide and FDE body just like the picture on Ruger's product page. The LGS owner ordered one for the shop also.
Since I am having Cataract surgery on the 28th and Nov 11th, no chance to try it out until I get new glasses.
Still in the dark ages with my flip phone so no pictures to post. Guess you all will just have to check out the Ruger site. Sorry!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts