Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here, but not to the gun world. Big Beretta fan, have a colt Gold Cup, New Vaquero, Single six ect...
BUT, just got home from the range with my new SR 1911 lightweight Commander & I'm happy to report 250 + (hardball) rounds with NO malfunctions. Did lots of homework before i bought and so far happy with my choice:D Seems like a good solid piece, like every Ruger I have had in the past.

Attachments

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Neon,
Another 250+ rounds today with same results, NOT ONE MALFUNCTION
Im happy.
Also took my Berretta 9mm with same results, but i was expecting that, its a 92FS that I love

·
Life is good
4,866 Posts
Congratulations on your new SR1911 CMD-A! The SR1911 CMD-A is quickly becoming my favorite Ruger. :D

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Nice looking gun and glad to hear it performs so well. Congrats.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have a problem with all my Rugers. Can't seem to accurately predict how much ammo to take for a fun day at the range.

My Rugers shoot so well for me I can go thru several boxes without noticing how much time has passed. Just yesterday I took 2 guns and ten assorted 50 round boxes of ammo. No difficulty at all except maybe I could have taken more ammo....

·
Registered
871 Posts
I have had mine for a few months now and love it. It was really dry when I took it home and field stripped it for an inspection, lube and clean.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts