Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, so I do (unfortunately) live in NJ, but have just completed the (long) waiting period of receiving my Firearms Purchaser's ID card along with 2 Handgun Permit to Purchase permits. Due to the waiting period for the paper work to go through, I was able to do my research and ended up deciding that my first gun was going to be a Ruger SR22 pistol. So yesterday morning when I received the call from my local PD that my permits were in, I ran right over and grabbed them, while the paper was still warm from the PD's printers, I headed to my local shop (Garden State Shooting Center) and purchased my black/black SR22. :D

I hope to learn a lot about maintaining, modding, and just enjoying my new SR22.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I think you'll enjoy your SR22. I just got into shooting a little over 3 years ago. The SR22 was my first handgun. I'd recommend using CCI Mini Mags (if you can get them) for the first 500 rounds while breaking it in. My gun likes just about everything, but American Eagle for some reason. Enjoy

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Greetings from exit 109.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Welcome from Brooklyn, NY.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
A big welcome to the forum from Georgia!!

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Welcome from Indiana. Glad to have you in the family and congrats on the SR 22, nice little pistol.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Hello and welcome from Indiana! Got any pics of that shiny new SR-22?

·
Registered
17,274 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
EXCELLENT choice in a first handgun. All the controls and feel of a larger gun without the blast or recoil. Enjoy using it to learn the fundamentals and have FUN.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.