Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been wanting one of these for a while. Picked one up yesterday to host my Warlock II suppressor.

At first, it was a little inconsistent but to be fair, I did not give it a good cleaning before I took it out. I was kind of pressed for time and had a limited window to go shoot.

Federal Automatch shot very well both with the can and without. Winchester Super X not so well.

Took it home and cleaned it up and went back out today with some Aguila Subsonics and Winchester M22. Had a couple of hiccups with the subs without the can but when I put the can on, the little pistol started shooting like my target model! Really good.

The more that I ran through it, the better it ran.

Great little pistol and a lot of fun. It is light and handy. With the Warlock II screwed on, it was a little more stable. I'm going to like this one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got a new SR22, and wish I had got the threaded barrel now. Shoots great and no problems so far. I did clean it before shooting. Only 100 rounds so far.

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
SR22 was my first ever handgun and first of four Rugers. I still count it as one of my favorites
Same here, SR-22 was my first of four Rugers and it gets the most use. Lots of fun.

Good luck kelbro and enjoy your new SR-22

·
Registered
143 Posts
Cool! I hope you grow to love yours as much as I do mine.

And, Winchester M-22 does very well in mine, for both plinking and when I am trying to be accurate. Never an issue, so I don't buy the Federal Automatch anymore.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got a SR22 on Tuesday, took it to the range that night and shot 100 rounds of CCI and 100 of Federal without any problems. I bought a525 bulk pack of Winchester super X to take this coming Tuesday, I hope it shoots ok because it was so cheap. If not I'm not out too much.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Great gun. Enjoy! I love mine. I'm actually very surprised the subsonics can cycle it. I wouldn't expect that to be the case.

·
Registered
18 Posts
love my SR22 ... I use federal automatch because I have shot about 1500 rounds and not 1 FTE or FTF ... plus I get them at .06 a cartidge + tax and no shipping so that is the best price I have ever seen on .22

1 - 11 of 11 Posts