Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new SR22 today. I was very satisfied with it at the range today. If I did my part, it would group 1 1/2" at 15 yds. I was shooting bulk winchester. No hiccups in 50 rounds. I think I will have a love relationship with this gun.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Congrats, the SR22 is a great gun, picked one up about a month ago and can't shoot it enough,, we have put 1055 rds thru it with no malfunctions...shot a whole box of Winchester 555 white bulk ammo in about an 1 1/2 hours at the local range and had fired 500 rds of CCI Blazer before that....Hoping to get to the range this weekend...enjoy it...fun gun to shoot..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Unknown Cmmodity

I recently and briefly saw a Ruger 22lr, tan in color,30 rd mag, and what appeared to be a folding stock. I can't find anything on the web site that is even similar. Any idea what I saw?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Got a new SR22 today. I was very satisfied with it at the range today. If I did my part, it would group 1 1/2" at 15 yds. I was shooting bulk winchester. No hiccups in 50 rounds. I think I will have a love relationship with this gun.
My father in law has one, seems to be a great little gun. I like my MKIII better but the SR22 is a fun little gun no doubt.

I recently and briefly saw a Ruger 22lr, tan in color,30 rd mag, and what appeared to be a folding stock. I can't find anything on the web site that is even similar. Any idea what I saw?
I'm guessing a modded 10/22. You can make those things look like ANYTHING you can think of with proper creativity and resources. Sure it was a Ruger?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I think what you saw was a Ruger charger. Which is a cut down pistol version of a 10/22 rifle. Go to Ruger.com rimfire pistols and look for charger. It's there I just checked the site. You don't see many around. But the people who have them say they're very accurate right out of the box with no mods. I've never seen one in tan. If that's what you're talking about.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts