Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

My first Ruger , also my first 9mm. I love it , Already shot 100 rds and it was flawless. I had to go pickup some extended clips for the range. Just picked them up a few days ago. This was a birthday present to myself. :D

SR9c for carry

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Welcome from another highly-satisfied SR9c owner.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Welcome aboard from the state of South Carolina. Good people and good information here. You definitely will have an enjoyable time.

Enjoy

·
Registered
154 Posts
From yet another satisfied customer, great purchase! I think you will continue to be happy. It's a very nice shooter!!!!!! Congrats.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the sr9c. Great carry gun.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I looked everywhere this month for the sr9c and simply could not find one. Went to the local sporting goods and they said 3 were available on the computer at other stores, so they called, and they were all sold. So I ended up going with the SR40c that they (surprisingly) still had on their display.. As much as I wanted the 9mm, I have to say I think I'm going to love the .40..took it to the range for the first time last weekend and it shot like a dream. I was pleasantly surprised at the easy recoil.
Have fun with the sr9c! At some point I'd still like to pick one up.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Welcome from Florida and congratulations on the new SR9c. It's a great shooter. Make sure to clean out the striker channel for any grease that might be in there.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Congratulations, good choice.
Enjoy.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
No reason that the SP40c shouldn't perform just as nice as the SR9c; and at this moment, the ammo might be easier to get for it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts