Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today i was bored and decided to go shopping. Ended up purchasing a S&W 9 mm for the wife, cant believe how light it is. I also had the chance to hold the Beretta PX4. That is one weapon i would def want to get one day. Unfortunately it is a 9mm, so once the dealer carries a .45, i'll def get one. :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha dang i didnt know i was supposed to post up pics. Pics will be up in a few days, just need to find my cam.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
+1 on the storm...held one in .45 at the Beretta Gallery in Highland Park last week..strange--company owns 2 stores-one in NYC...one here-they got it in stock...I think $800---I want one, too...the siren call of the .45...........

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quote:Originally posted by sheepdog

+1 on the storm...held one in .45 at the Beretta Gallery in Highland Park last week..strange--company owns 2 stores-one in NYC...one here-they got it in stock...I think $800---I want one, too...the siren call of the .45...........
:Dyou should get it. It's calling out to you.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
So is the phone co, the electric co, the grocery store....someday.....

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
quote:Originally posted by EVL VIII

haha dang i didnt know i was supposed to post up pics. Pics will be up in a few days, just need to find my cam.
[:0] Well. NOW you know! [}:)] Just don't let it happen again. [8] :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quote:Originally posted by kansas45

[:0] Well. NOW you know! [}:)] Just don't let it happen again. [8] :D
will do:D. i really cant wait to take the pics though, just to show it off :D

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Don't let 'em intimidate you, Bud...I ain't posted no pictures YET...and nothin' bad's happened........'course they do treat me like a dog..........

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Don't let 'em intimidate you, Bud...I ain't posted no pictures YET...and nothin' bad's happened........'course they do treat me like a dog..........
or maybe because you are the highest enlisted ranking here :D

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I'm rank, all right...but Monday I get my quarters from Miss Molly and off to the car wash I go...

·
Registered
1,347 Posts

I'm rank, all right...but Monday I get my quarters from Miss Molly and off to the car wash I go...
lol :D
I'm thinkin' about chipin' in a few extra bucks each week so sheepdog can hit the car wash on Mondays & Thursdays. :D
Whatta' you think about that, EVL[?]

·
Registered
880 Posts
Sheepdog...

Do ya' know what it weighs? How did it feel, etc..

And...ain't that Gallery store a dreamland? Wandered off in there once myself...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Kansas, for 75 cents more, I could add wax in the final rinse-wouldn't I look slick then!!! 'Course it'd build up and the de-greaser's $1.50....better not...Jody Johnson....I was most impressed at the shortness of it...I like the balance---it's around pounds, I'd guess, but the compactness is awesome..that's the first time I've been in that center in years-the New Years Eve Ricky Nelson left us, I was upstairs in a little Middle Eastern restaurant on the same side as the Gallery, putting in wine racks...the day the first shuttle blew up and killed the crew, I was putting a floor down in the kitchen there-now it's gone-new front all the way...they've spent millions in that little mall...it's a sniffy place to shop..I just wanta get one Storm and a handful of clips....well, maybe one in 9 wouldn't be bad, either...and the new .45 pistol.........oh, well.....

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
quote:Originally posted by kansas45
I'm thinkin' about chipin' in a few extra bucks each week so sheepdog can hit the car wash on Mondays & Thursdays. :D
I'd sure chip in on that Kansas! Things get a little gamey in the coffee shop some mornings.:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts