Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished it this morning. Haven't put any shots at it yet. I think I made the feet to small. Nothing a couple sand bags won't fix.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
That's really neat singleaction! Looks like it would be a lot of fun to try out.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Very creative!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Betchacan make spinners with rod and pipe and that frame and shoot big bores at em-

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:Originally posted by sheepdog

Betchacan make spinners with rod and pipe and that frame and shoot big bores at em-
I was thinking about that but it was easier to carry the box full of 1/4" stuff out of work. I have a couple 1/2" woodchuck silhoulettes I can use with the 9mm.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
quote:Originally posted by singleaction

Oh, Didn't I mention that? It's a Taurus PT92.
It's OK...you can come out of the closet.:D Most if not all of us have some guns that are not Rugers. That PT92 is a nice gun - had one once. I really liked the fact that you could carry it hammer down, double-action or cocked and locked.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for being so supportive. Don't tell anyone else but I'm thinking about buying a Henry .22 lever action, also.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Well, yesterday, I gave in to the draw of the Henry .22. I picked up the carbine w/ large loop, and a 4X tasco scope sitting on top. Can't wait to sight it in.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts