Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IAM NEW TO FORUM NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST REVOLVER IN 20 YEARS WONT GET UNTIL MONDAY 2/5 07 GOING TO USE IT FOR CCW IT IS A SP101357 WITH 3" BARREL THANK YOU

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Love your quote-glad to have you and glad you're back in revolvers-it's like riding a bicycle-I qualified after no revolver in 17 years and dropped 1 point of 250-not like auto shooting where I have to bust about a box a month to stay in the groove-let us know how you like the SP!~!!!

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Welcome from NE Kansas. Glad to have you and hope you enjoy your new Ruger.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Don, welcome to the Ruger Forum. The SP-101 is a great gun with very high reliability. Dry fire it about a thousand times and it will smooth out considerable. If you need any help with it just ask. Lots of good people here.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome from the Shenandoah Valley of Va. I'm in the same boat, I'm back after 17 yrs with no guns and I love it!

·
Registered
146 Posts
WELCOME
Same model I have, great little revolver, a little heavy for size but that is why I like mine.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome. Had my SP101 a little over a month now and it has been a fine performer. I carry it just about everyday. This one is DAO and has been smooth from the first round. So far 150 rounds and no problems.[8D]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.