Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Picked this up a short time ago, I have always loved the Cheetah series pistols from Beretta.
Went to Cabellas for some browsing, I saw it sitting there with a little sign that said factory refurbished. Price was good for Cabellas so I asked to see it. Good ergonomics and light too. Its the Model 82 B, .32 Cal., came with the case, manual and (1) nine round magazine.
Took it home cleaned it, made a quick trip to the range and ran fifty rounds of WWB. Operates flawlessly, very mild recoil. A keeper for me.

The bluing is wearing away in some areas so I was thinking of getting it hard chromed. Should look sweet with the wood grips.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase cmp944! The chrome would really make it shine too - no pun intended. :)

I don't own any Berettas but think I'll get a 92FS at some point to complement my Taurus PT92.

·
Registered
366 Posts
They are great guns, just make sure you replace the take down lever every 500 to 1,000 rounds because they snap and send the slide flying like a missle. I learned that from my Berretta 92 I sold. They are quite nice except for that one little issue.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!

The PT92 is a great gun from what I have heard. How has your personal experience faired with it.

Thanks for the heads up on replacing that part. I have no idea what the round count is on it, I will be placing an order for one if I find it. Hopefully that part is interchangable through the entire Cheetah series.

Last thing I need is a lump between my eyes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts