Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did my monthly rounds at my local gun stores and found a NIB Ruger P89T made in 1995. I have a P89TH and P90TH but they both came in the black plastic box. This one is a Ruger red plastic but with a foam lining? Had one 10 round magazine, paperwork and brass lock. Still has the original dried factory oil/grease in/on it, so will need a good cleaning. Big fan of the P series and have a stainless P89, a P90TH, a P89TH, a stainless P95 and two NIB P89x. Just found another P89X on GB, oh where will it end! :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,625 Posts
Very nice looking Ruger P89T. Congratulations on the effort. At first I thought you are just lucky but I see you know what you are looking for so glad you have a new family member for the others. Enjoy!

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Congrats on your purchase, enjoy.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Now THAT is a great find and a great pistol. Congrats :thumbsup:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice. Did not know that some of the P series pistols came in a red box.
First one I have seen with the egg carton foam lined. All I have seen have been in the pistol shaped molded box or cardboard. And I have bought all the P series from the 85 one up.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Ohh that's a nice looking pistol and from 1995 yet. You got lucky on that deal.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
T is for two-tone and the TH is for two-tone with Hogue grips with Ruger logo on grips.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I got my letter from Ruger and it is a model P89 WH ?? :confused: What ever that is, wrote them and asked to explain if possible.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts