Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:DI've been trying to register here for some time now, with no luck. I would like to thank a couple forum members for their assistance, in getting me registered. I've enjoyed the forum as an observer for quite a while now. It feels good to finally have a part in it. Hi, to all !

Jim

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Glad you made it, nice to see the MODS. working to-gether. This is a very friendly place.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcome Guys. I'm glad to finally be able to be able to share this site with You all. I've done a great deal of reading on Your posts, while trying to register. Seems like a great bunch of people here.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Glad you made it through all the compooter stuff...good name and tell us whatcha got!!!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
When you have time, send us more info about the grips you make-always someone looking to put silk stockings on their Ruger...I would guess in Sights, Scopes, Holsters, and Accessories...pics if you have them...I'm an old Bradford native myself...

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sheepdog ;
Some Blackhawk panels posted, as suggested.

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
Welcome from NE Kansas

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.