Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey 'yall, my username is "alphalimafoxtrot" and my actual name's Adam Lee. I just got my first new to me/old to the world Ruger on GunBroker - should be arriving at my local FFL guy ASAP.
The gun which has brought me to this fine corner of the world of firearms on the web is a 150 series Security Six - 4" bbl - .357 - "no warning" with 95% or better finish. Yes, I said 150 series straight away so that everyone knew right off that I indeed will be customizing/modifying some other aftermarket grips to eventually replace my originals - to me, it is going to be a fun project and gun projects are what I like to get into!

My other gun hobbies/areas of focus are Model 8/81 Remingtons, Model 14/141 Remingtons, Model 11 Remingtons, and just about anything John Moses Browning ever designed. (That would be a large number of guns - yes!)

I am of course interested in learning everything I can about the care, feeding, maintenance, repair, and tune-up tricks for the new/old Ruger Six series revolvers. I'm going to right away post up some Q's in that appropriate subforum so hope to hear from some of you guys over there!

Thanks for your time
Adam Lee

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Welcome from Indiana. Glad to have you in the family.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum.
Glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Welcome from Brooklyn, NY.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
A big welcome to the forum from Georgia!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.