Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, I'm not really new to this forum. I've made some comments on some of the forums lists already. But I have not introduced myself to the whole fourm. I live in Tempe, AZ. I own 8 firearms. 2 are rifles and the rest are handguns. I do own 2 Rugars. 1 and it is the one that I've had the longest is a Rugar 22/45 and the other is a Rugar New Model Black Hawk single action in .45 lc. I also own other makes too. I also reload the ammo for my center fire guns. I reload .357 mag, 40 S&W, .45lc, and .45acp. I like to reload for two reasons. First it is cheper and second I can control haw much recoil the guns have when I shoot them. I can also find a load that is right for the firearm and for myself. I also run Hunter Pistol Silhouette/ Cowboy Lever action matches at Rio Salado Sportsmans Club in Mesa, Az. These matches are on the first Sunday of the month. It is open to anyone that wants to shoot in it. Any type of handgun can be uesd from .22 to .45lc. The rifles on the other hand have to be lever action with a tube mag and open sights. Some semi-auto's can be used but they have to have a tube mag. Also no Armor piecing ammo is allowed. Also no scopes are alllowed on the rifles. the match is a 40 shot match and follow NRA Silhouette rules. If you'd like to try this out then come out and shoot with us. The matched are on the first Sunday of the month. I also like to help others with things that I know or have leaned about gun safety or with reloading ammo. Or even with shooting in Silhouette compititions. I'd be more then happy to help. May be I'll see you at the range some time.

·
Liberty or Death
2,569 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Welcome from Maine.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
17,112 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Welcome to the forum I lived in Tempe while in school back in the 80's and I know it's changed a lot since then.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.