Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, new guy here. Getting ready to buy a 10-22 after years of helpful suggestions (constant badgering) from my 2 brothers. With the passing of the elder of the 2, I have decided to wake up to the 22cal. scene. Hope you all can help me with some knowledge that I was foolish not to learn from my late Brother when I had the chance.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,556 Posts
Welcome from Nor-Cal! So sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
17,261 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Super Moderator
16,338 Posts
TC ... Welcome from a fellow Buckeye in SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard! (sorry to hear of your loss :()

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
A big welcome to the Forum from Georgia!!

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from NE IN (up near da Fort!)

Sorry for the loss of your elder brother...sometimes we (all) under-estimate the time we have left...what we need to do is be grateful for what we have.

the Ruger 10/22 is a great little rifle...very easy to shoot...very accurate...fun to modify (lots of information here and on youtube regarding mods). I had one in 1993 but sold it. Bought another one in 2007...it's the rifle my kids have learned to shoot with!

I only wish Ruger would make a bolt-action version of the 10/22 (similar to the conversion they did with the Mini-14 to the Gun Scout!)

·
Liberty or Death
2,569 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. The 10/22 forum here will answer all your questions about the rifle and then some. You will enjoy shooting it immensely.

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum.
I'm sure you will find plenty of qualified information as well as many, many, many opinions on the venerable Ruger 10/22.
You get to spend the rest of the day deciding what to read.
Glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Welcome from Brooklyn, NY.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.