Ruger Forum banner

New toy for my Security 9............

567 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  jarhead127 
#1 ·
ADE Green laser, w/strobe just delivered by Prime. Got it mounted + lined up with the iron sights. Hope to get it out first thing tomorrow depending on when the snow storm hits. Supposed to get 1-5 in, might be plowin all day instead. :(

See less See more
#4 ·
Well, in between plowing got a few rounds off. Less than pleased. Instructions said turn windage and elevation to zero. No hints as to which way and not marked. Got it on in about 15 rounds and by then it was ready to fall off. Brought it in, cleaned the mt screw and reinstalled with loctite. If it don't stay on tomorrow, it's a goner! Be nice on a .22, but I ain't got a 22 with a rail.

#5 ·
It's a goner! Laser lasted the first time for 15 rounds with low power target reloads. After loctiting it back on, loaded up with my carry ammo which is Hornady 124gr +P XTPs. Lasted a whopping 3 rounds. Soooo give it a couple a days and it'll be available again on Amazon, that's the ADE HG 54 green laser.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.