Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New user looking for answers for Ruger 32 magnum pistol

3K views 23 replies 22 participants last post by  303lithgow 
#1 ·
Hello. I'm new to this forum sites and still trying ti figure my whay around them. The resone why i join this site is I'm tring to fine out the currant price for a Ruger 32 magnum western style (j frame) 2002 pistol. I'm doing this for my dad and i donn't know much about guns yet but i'm learning. Can any one help me with this?

#6 ·
Welcome to the forum from Phoenix!

#7 ·
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

#8 ·
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

#10 ·
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

#11 ·
I've got a Single Six .32 Magnum Bisley frame Ruger that I probably wouldn't sell for $500.00. I've had it forever and it is LN.

#14 ·
You have a Single Six 32 H & R Mag
Originals were blued and Adj. Sights. (With BlackHawk Grip Frame)

Second Generation changed the Original Grip Frame to RED-X Grip Frame

Next generation was Baby Vaquaro (Fixed Sights) Blue or SS (BlackHawk Grip Frame)

Last generation was Baby Vaquaro (Fixed Sights) Blue or SS
(New aprox 1/4 inche shorter grip frame) (and Bisley)

Goto the Single Six Form and you will getmoreinformation

#17 ·
There were also some done with birdshead grip frames with the fixed sights and a few special runs for TALO.
Kinda confusing with the "western style" and the "j-frame" in the OP. With that it could also be a SP101 I suppose if simply being a revolver would correlate to "western" to some.

#20 ·
Thanks for all of your help on here. I'm still seaching for a current price. My dad went ahead and bought the gun. The guy had it priced at $250.00. Dad gave him a $145.00 cash and traded a 22 pistol that he had giving $120.00 for. Now i know that it is a Sturm Ruger New Model Single Six .32 H&R Magnum with the model#-06514. It came with the case which also has on it catalog-ssmbh-4f. I'm still tring to fine the value of it to see if he maded a good deal. I'll get back with all of you when i fine something out more.

#22 ·
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.