Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Newbie here. Bought my first handgun, taken basic handgun training, private training and the long CWP class this Friday. Shot about 500 rounds so far and love it. The rear sites thankful seem true so no adjustment needed. I already own a Mossberg Persuader 20 Guage which I love. Been reading your posts on here and pulled the string on the SR9c in November. Really pleased with my choice. I am a lefty and have no issues - so far. Other than not wanting to sit through a six hour class this week and then wait for three months for a permit. But it is great fun at the range. I have the two tone version and think I will really enjoy it. A bit to tough to rack the slide for my 13 year old so far but he enjoys the Virtual Range we have at the Gander Academy down the road for now.

Good to be here.

Hoop

·
Registered
459 Posts
i really want this gun also... it would be a carry gun and I like the safety on a striker fired gun. how's your trigger? bh

·
Registered
765 Posts
Congrats. on the purchase. It's a wonderful weapon.

·
Life is good
4,866 Posts
Congratulations on your new SR9C! I really like the SR9C.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Christmas Gift

I got a gift card for a local gun shop and after trying out several different handguns, I chose the SR9c. I am new to shooting and I love it!

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
Welcome to the forum from upstate NY. Glad to have you with us.
Mine is my favorite weapon, they're a great firearm.

·
Registered
98 Posts
My SR9c is one of two EDC pistols I own. It shoots everything I feed it and is easy to conceal. Great choice.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just bought one the first weekend in January, my first handgun. I took it down, cleaned out the factory gunk, got myself familiar with it. Now have to find time over the next few days to put some rounds through it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts