Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
too great for words
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys new to this forum I'm n a couple of others with the same name. when I was a kid my dad got a 10/22 and taught me to shoot with that he still has so about 3 1/2 years ago I got one for myself. then when I turned 21 (3 years ago next month)I celebrated by getting a p95dc that I've been shooting ever since. then last month I got a 345. I love that sucker. that put me up to 18 guns total and #5 just this year. I just wish they'd let me carry it at work instead of these old beat up issue pistols.

·
Registered
292 Posts
quote:Originally posted by bigghoss

hey guys new to this forum I'm n a couple of others with the same name. when I was a kid my dad got a 10/22 and taught me to shoot with that he still has so about 3 1/2 years ago I got one for myself. then when I turned 21 (3 years ago next month)I celebrated by getting a p95dc that I've been shooting ever since. then last month I got a 345. I love that sucker. that put me up to 18 guns total and #5 just this year. I just wish they'd let me carry it at work instead of these old beat up issue pistols.
Welcome from a New York Yankee living in Oklahoma. I a relative newbie and have found the site useful and the people very friendly.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Greetings bigghoss,
warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here, great people and as you know great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
68 Posts
Wow! What a beautiful state you hail from.

Greetings!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Banned
282 Posts
Welcome Bigghoss. Always glad to have a fellow Oregonian on board.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.