Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 79 years young, retired SMST,USAF. My Rugers , Red Label, Ruger No. 1H, Ruger No.1S,
Ruger No.3, Super Black Hawk, Ruger 77Mk.11

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome aboard! Glad you're here. Make yourself at home and enjoy the Board. Looks like you will fit right in with all those Rugers. Several more of us Old Codgers on the Board also, so you ought to feel right at home. :D

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Yep! I be one of them ole codgers too only I'm on the youngish side almost 67 anyhow, Welcome sit a spell talk "Ruger" and have a cup o Joe!

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Welcome, fellow Kentuckian! Whereabouts you from? I live in Green county. Was raised in Louisville, but have lived in Taylor, Green, or Adair counties for over 20 years.

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
Welcome from Kansas

·
Registered
396 Posts
Welcome...and here I thought I might be one of the oldest on the forum. USN (Ret) 1974 after a guy named Admiral Zumwalt changed the United States Navy. I have a good friend that lives in Benten Ky

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Welcome aboard chinook60 from another Kentuckian, also from Louisville originally like gunman42782 but now live on the outskirts of the city towards Fort Knox. Glad you could join us. :)

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
chinook60,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome from Texas sir.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome Aboard,
I currently live in Louisville,KY

You Need to Make This Years Machine Gun Shoot it's a MUST SEE !!

Crazy4nitro

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy the forum, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I have been away from the forum for a couple of weeks for a wedding and vacation. So a belated welcome from Shawnee, Oklahoma via upstate New York (Poland, NY). There is nothing wrong with being "old". It's all in your mind. I plan on dying young at 80 or 90. Lived in LaGrange and Louisville for a while when I was a boy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.