Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEy, folks! I registered here about a month ago but just never got around to doing this.

I'm retired LEO and Corporate Security Mgmt/Investigations. I bought my first Ruger (M77 in .270)in 1973 and have been using Rugers in one form or another since. I still have the .270 and have several Ruger handguns and am on my third Mini-14. Never had a problem with any of my Rugers and don't expect to.

I have tried a number of times to register on Rugerforum.com also but I keep getting "We are not accepting any new registrations at this time" when I click on the register link. I guess my feet must stink 'cause I see that a number of folks have registered there since I first tried.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Welcome kitdfohs,
Warmest welcomes and greetings from Connecticut, enjoy the fellowship.
I too have been having problems trying to register for the rugerforum.com and wondered why it says not accepting new registrations when the new member forum always has new members. I don't get it, but never mind that, this is a great forum, great people talking about great guns.
Again, welcome
peace

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Welcome kitdfohs, doesn't bother us that the .com is being selective. We'll take you even if you do need to wash your feet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll be darned. I went to .com to look up some info just now. Just for grins, I tried to register again and it went right thru. Don't know what had been going on for the last two or three weeks but I finally got in. I mainly wanted it because of classifieds there. I know that I had cleared my cache and history files several times so it wasn't that. Oh, well.

Peace, you may want to try it again.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome from White Settlement

1 - 20 of 22 Posts