Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Rugerforum.net members.

I am a new member here from Kansas City Missouri.

MO's gov (Matt Blunt) just signed the new Castle Doctrine law meaning no retreat required to protect home, car, or family. It also, repealled our Permit to Acquire which use to mean we had to spend $10 for each and every handgun purchase. This PTA expires on Agust 28th at midnight. Now residents of MO can do private purchases with no government intervention.......Thank God.

I enjoy philosophy, and Ruger's DA .357 magnum revolvers in GP100 and SP101. One might even say that I think the GP100 rules;)

Glad to be here and hope to learn alot from ya'll.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome from Texas. We do enjoy a good discussion and some philosophizin' here about guns!;)

·
Registered
576 Posts
2ndamd...Greetings from SE South Dakota. Welcome to the forum. I love Ruger's DA revolvers! I should be DA Ron! Nice to have you here.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
292 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 2ndamd

Hello Rugerforum.net members.

I am a new member here from Kansas City Missouri.

MO's gov (Matt Blunt) just signed the new Castle Doctrine law meaning no retreat required to protect home, car, or family. It also, repealled our Permit to Acquire which use to mean we had to spend $10 for each and every handgun purchase. This PTA expires on Agust 28th at midnight. Now residents of MO can do private purchases with no government intervention.......Thank God.

I enjoy philosophy, and Ruger's DA .357 magnum revolvers in GP100 and SP101. One might even say that I think the GP100 rules;)

Glad to be here and hope to learn alot from ya'll.

Welcome from a New York Yankee living in Oklahoma. I a relative newbie and have found the site useful and the people very friendly. I have both a GP and SP and say Ruger rules too.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Welcome aboard from the Bluegrass State. Congratulations on the proactive stance your Governor took in favor of firearm owner's being able to protect themselves, their loved ones and their homes as well. Kentucky is a very firearm friendly state as well and I'm thankful for that every day.

Best Wishes. :)

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
2ndamd,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here, great people and great guns, that is some good news for you guys in Missouri, and great to know that somewheres people are getting it together right, again, welcome
peace

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us

1 - 18 of 18 Posts