Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this forum looking for information on a .357 SP101 I just bought. I also have a MKIII 22/45 RP and a 10/22 (early 90's vintage), so I guess there is no good reason I had not found this forum sooner. I should also note that I have a CZ-75B (9mm, satin nickel) that is a great gun, and a Remington 870 shotgun.

I am looking forward to plenty of searching for information about the 3 Rugers I own. There is always something out there that you didn't know before you read it.

Rob

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.
We have two handguns in common..... ;)

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Welcome from northern Illinois. Glad you found the forum. Enjoy your Rugers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcomes. One early question - how do you get those nice "plaques" in your signatures?

Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another odd thing - apparently I joined this forum in 2011, never made a post and didn't realize it. That would have been about when I got the MKIII, so that maybe makes sense, but I thought I just registered today? Perhaps that was another Ruger forum site. That is what I get for looking at too many websites accross 3 different devices (phone, tablet, PC). Oh well.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum Even though there are no guns in Illinois, you are still welcome.

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Welcome from Az.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Thanks for the welcomes. One early question - how do you get those nice "plaques" in your signatures?
Welcome from North Carolina. Here is a link to the new users forum the sticky posts in the top section will answer a ton of questions for the site. The one you are looking for here is the Signature icons and rules one stop shop. http://rugerforum.net/new-users/

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Welcome from Maine.

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Welcome from North Dakota. One of the largest armed militias in the world !!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.