Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks for letting me in to this forum. I have recently purchased an SR9 and really like that weapon. Also own a S&W M&P 15-22 which I also really enjoy. I really, really, really, really want an SR1911. I am on every wish list I can find. Thanks again and look forward to learning a lot here. Did you get that I really want an SR1911?

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
welcome to the forum! my fiancee and i spent some time in oklahoma when we were in the process of moving out here to vegas. enjoy the forum and your ruger! tons of good folks and info here!

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum.
Good choice on the SR9, great gun with no problems so far after 1200 rounds. That SR1911 is a real gem from what I hear. Good Luck.

·
Registered
27 Posts

Welcome from Ga. you will have fun here I have been on back order list for 1911 from Jan. Good Luck on that...have fun

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks

I know the wait is long for the 1911 but maybe we'll get lucky. Does anybody know when they are going to make another run of 1911"s?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks and I had the privelige of visiting your great land back in 1968 during an R&R from Nam.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
Welcome from SW Florida. SR1911s seem to be showing up a bit more often everywhere from what others have posted here.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Welcome from southern OK. Enjoy. It's a great place to hang out.

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
549 Posts
Greetings and Welcome from NE North Carolina...

·
The Original Magic Man
744 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the Forum from Stone Mountain Georgia

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.