Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is a beaut (in my eyes anyways) and I hope she shoots! Find out on Friday..... The Kidd trigger pack is a little steep with the Canuck Peso these days, but will start there with a single stage unit. Still debating a good iron peep site system or glass...

Leupy has always treated me good but the last several rifles have seen Sightron also, which seems able to haul the freight at a great price...

Dirk

Attachments

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Very nice looking wood, sharp looking rifle.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I dug deep and got a Kidd single stage trigger and have NO buyers remorse. Best trigger I have ever pulled. Nice looking rifle have fun on your 10/22 journey. I enjoy my 10/22 it never stays home on range trips.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Very nice looking rifle, I put a Ruger BM trigger on mine, and really like it, along with the Tech Sights and a leather sling. It is very accurate, which I thought was impossible with the mannlicher stock version.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Indeed. Flat-out gorgeous! I get a little grief for shooting wood stocked rifles and I'm not sure why. Nuttin' wrong with a pretty rifle IMHO.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hook up...

Love the mannlicher stock, especially the checkering! Who did the work? I am look for a connection to do the same thing for a 10/22.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts