Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On both the local tv & radio news programs they were telling the story about a car found with three shooting victims inside. All were DOA. They described the vehicle as "riddled with bullets from an AK-47".
Now I ask, how did they know that? They just found the car and there are no witnesses, so I guess an AK-47 is what everybody uses when you "riddle" a car with bullets?
News media types are such dumd a##es.:(:mad:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Well of course it was an AK, isn't that what all mass shootings are executed with?

Yeah, and I bet they were wearing all black too. I agree, dumb asses.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hmmm... maybe the reporter was the perpetrator! Slow news day, needs some ratings, looking for a scoop...

I can see the discussion in the news room:

Reporter: I got a great story! It seems this car was riddled with bullets from an AK-47!

Editor: Really? How could you tell it was from an AK-47?

Reporter: Uh, hmm. Lucky guess?

Editor: Right-o then! Let's get this out on the airwaves.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Lol thats about as bad as the movie the wife and i watched the other nite where the guy fired 14 shots from a pump shotgun with no reload

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
They know it was an AK because they did it! They have to create a good story every now and then. How else do you think they get the news.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Hell, everybody knows a story with people riddled with an AK47 will sell more air time and papers than if shot with a Hi-Point carbine:D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Of course it was a AK is there any other gun to the liars of the news media

·
Banned
282 Posts
They could have gotten the gun information from the cops on the scene. Too many cops like to show off to reporters, especially pretty female reporters, about how much the know about the crime scene. Makes them feel important. That could be information the investigators don't want made public.

Or on the other hand...............

They probably made it up. A good reporter never lets the facts get in the way of a good story.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HERE IS AN EXCERPT from one news article---

A team of eight to 10 investigators marked evidence and spoke with locals Monday morning and afternoon. Shell casings from an AK-47 were found near the Mustang. The car remained in the middle of the street with its brake lights on for hours after the shooting, as police surveyed the scene.

The force of the AK-47 shots from short range shattered the glass on the car's passenger side. The shooting could have been much worse, Weidel said, if it would have occurred at a time of day where more people were outside.

Weidel explained AK-47 bullets are so powerful that not even bulletproof vests stop them.

Lafourche Sheriff Craig Webre is intent on ridding the parish's streets of the powerful rifle, Weidel said.

"He's kind of on the warpath on AK-47 type weapons on the streets," Weidel said. "Some criminals are better equipped than police."

The three victims were no strangers to law enforcement prior to Monday, Weidel said.

Hester, of 1218 Shelly St., Houma, had been charged with carjacking, possession of marijuana and cocaine and manufacture and distribution of schedule II narcotics.

Bourda, of East 22nd Street, Larose, had been charged with possession with intent to distribute cocaine, theft, DWI and contempt of court.

Adams, 419 W. 15th St., Larose, had arrests for attempted murder; domestic abuse-battery; possession, manufacture and distribution of marijuana and cocaine; and distribution of Ecstasy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts